Welcome to CVP Container manager’s documentation¶
- Container manager for CoudVision
- Script options
- How to use configilet uploader
- aristaCvpContainerManager module
Container manager for CoudVision¶
- Check if container exists on CVP.
- Create a container on CVP topology
- Delete a container from CVP topology.
- Get information from Cloudvision based on container’s name.
- Collect list of attached devices.
- Move a devices to an existing container.
Complete documentation available on read the doc
Due to a change in CVP API, change-control needs to get snapshot referenced per
task. Current version of
cvprack does not support it in version 1.0.1
Fix is available in develop version. To install development version, use pip:
$ pip install git+https://github.com/aristanetworks/cvprac.git@develop
$ pip install git+https://github.com/titom73/arista-cvp-container-management.git # Update your credential information $ cat <<EOT > env.variables.sh export CVP_HOST='xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' export CVP_PORT=443 export CVP_PROTO='https' export CVP_USER='username' export CVP_PASS='password' export CVP_TZ='France' export CVP_COUNTRY='France' EOT # run script (assuming VLANs configlet is present on CVP) $ arista-cvp-container-management -j actions.json
Ask question or report issue¶
Please open an issue on Github this is the fastest way to get an answer.
Contributing pull requests are gladly welcomed for this repository. If you are planning a big change, please start a discussion first to make sure we’ll be able to merge it.